We have immediate openings for Forklift Operators!
Where: The Mountain Center, 354 Memorial Boulevard, Tobyhanna, PA 18466
When: Thursday, April 25, 2019 from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Pay Rate: $12.00 – 13:00
- 2nd Shift – 4:30 PM – 3:00 AM – Monday-Thursday
- 3rd Shift – 6:00 AM to 7:30 PM – Friday-Sunday
The Clamp Forklift Operator is responsible for operating material handling equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking and counting merchandise in a distribution environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves product to storage locations
- Stacks and stores merchandise in designated areas using a forklift, clamp, push-pull or other powered equipment
- Pulls and prepares products for shipment
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner meeting customer service standards
- Moves product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
- Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Maintains appropriate records and reports to guarantee inventory control and security
- Assists in physical inventories
- Ensures proper stock rotation
- Conducts cycle counts as requested
- Excel knowledge and general computer knowledge a plus
If you would like to speak with a recruiter in advance, call or text us at 855-866-2910. Provide your information below to be contacted at your convenience.