Warehouse jobs available immediately in Tannersville, PA!
Warehouse Associates are responsible for and/or assists in the material handling and warehousing function required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving, and shipping of parts, materials, equipment, and supplies. This is a fast-paced environment with trucks coming and going at all times. Previous warehouse experience is preferred but not required.
Neovia is one of the world’s leading industrial contract logistics companies. During the last few decades, their initial customers included many leading automotive companies and industrial goods manufacturers. Neovia offers full-time hours with the opportunity for growth.
Starting Pay Rate: $10.00-$10.25
- 1st Shift: 7:00am-3:00pm
- 2nd Shift: 3:00 pm-11:00pm
- 3rd Shift: 11:00pm-7:00am
- Open 7 days a week. Scheduled: 5-6 days a week – Maybe rotating schedules. Need to be available on weekends
- It is a cross dock environment so it is subjected to the weather outside.
- Must dress weather smart.
- General Labor – Unloading and loading of light and heavy freight (small and large boxes).
- Must be able to lift, twist, turn, bend, reach above their heads, pushing and pulling of carts.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and requires lots of walking.
- Must have steel toed or composite boots.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Willing to submit to background check and drug screening.
If you would like to speak with a recruiter in advance, call or text us at 855-866-2910. Provide your information below to be contacted at your convenience.